Room to rent in huge shared apartment with balconies and private garden in Monte Sacro
Other bedrooms in this apartment
Available: Sep 16th, 2018
- We love the apartment in general! It's huge, you have use of your own private bathroom, and the property has a balcony and its own private garden! This apartment is fantastic!
- The area is quiet and residential, whilst having good access to the Sapienza University of Rome, perfect for those in the stressful final years of their Postgrad.
- The surrounding areas are full of parks, including the huge Riserva Naturale della Valle dell'Aniene, which runs along the banks of the river Aniene.
- The double-door refrigerator has an ice dispenser! Perfect for those hot evenings in the Italian midsummer!
- The live-in landlady owns a cat.