Three bright bedrooms in a shared, spacious apartment with easy access to the city centre
Other bedrooms in this apartment
- The apartment itself is very large and well furnished, featuring a large full sized mirror in the hallway to make sure you look your best before heading out.
- The fully equipped kitchen has plenty of cupboards and dishes, so you won't have to purchase anything upon your arrival.
- The tenants will have access to a shared bathroom, however, as bedroom number 3 has its own private bathroom, the queue for the shower will be practically non-existent.
- The apartment is just around the corner from a metro station that can take you to Termini station in just 17 minutes. Nature lovers will benefit from being minutes away from Parco degli Acquedotti where you can enjoy long walks, picnics and outdoor sports.
- This apartment doesn't have a living room, however, the large kitchen is a perfect place for making dinners with your flatmates and getting to know each other.