2 rooms for rent in a comfortable apartment with a balcony in Rome Tiburtina area
Other bedrooms in this apartment
- The apartment is very well connected to the city centre, which can be reached by bus or metro.
- Although there is plenty to do in the surrounding area, the apartment is not located on a busy street so noise would not be disruptive at night time.
- The balcony is shared between bedrooms 1 and 2, and is the perfect place for relaxing when the sun is shining.
- The property has a cosy ambience due to the warm colours that the apartment is decorated with.
- The apartment has no living area, but the balcony that is shared between bedrooms 1 and 2 is an ideal place to unwind. Tenants can spend time together in the kitchen which also serves as a dining area that is shared with the live-in landlady.
- The property is not situated in central Rome, but you can take the metro from Quintiliani underground station in order to reach Colosseo in just 10 minutes.