Rooms in a sunny and spacious exterior four bedroom apartment, close to the train station
Other bedrooms in this apartment
- The living area is huge, and it has been thoughtfully equipped to create a pleasant common room, including having two sofas, a flat screen TV and a dining table with four chairs.
- Bedrooms 2 and 3 have their own double sofa, providing their occupants with a private space to chill without being disturbed by other tenants.
- The kitchen is fully equipped and it opens up to a nice balcony overlooking an interior patio. This is where the washing machine and the racks to dry the washing are kept.
- The is a second balcony which overlooks the street and is accessed via living area.
- For added peace of mind, each room has its own independent key.
- The bathroom is decorated using funky patterned tiles, and there is a large bathtub where you can relax with a hot bath at the end of a busy day.
- Bedrooms 1 and 4 are interior, but are not dark as they have large windows overlooking an interior patio.