Contemplating moving to Barcelona, huh? Trust us, we’ve been there. For those who haven’t made up your mind yet, here’s 21 reasons why you should definitely move to Barcelona. And we’ll all come with you. Eventually.
This article was brought to you by the awesome community of Spotters. Got interesting pictures around the world you’d like to share with us? Use #spotyourlife on Instagram, follow @spotahome and we will feature you on this blog! You might even win a GoPro if you submit your image by October 10th!
1. The beach is SO close!
2. It’s contemporary – from fashion, food to art and architecture.
3. Old mixed with new
4. You will fall in love with the Gothic Quarter
5. Morning hike to Bunkers del Carmel? Challenge accepted!
6. Not a morning person? No worries – check out these night views from the Blue Hour!
7. This magical-looking Gaudi building.
8. Museums. Museums. Museums.
9. People watching in Parc de la Ciutadella is the best thing ever.
10. Doing market grocery shopping is always an adventure.
11. There’s something special about seeing Sagrada Familia in all its glory.
12. Easy journey to seaside towns!
13. Such as the party city of Lloret De Mar
14. Palma de Mallorca is a 1-hour plane ride away!
15. There’s beach bars.
16. And ice cream shops.
17. Also beach gyms!
18. Barcelona’s food will wake up your taste buds. Every. Single. One of them.
19. Stuff like this is totally normal
20. They take building sandcastles to a whole new level
21. And you can easily get an apartment for rent with a fantastic rooftop terrace!
Brb, buying my flight ticket.