Don’t travel to Italy. Definitely, do not move there. Resist the lure and the temptation of living in Italy – the most beautiful country in the world. Don’t choose Italy as your new home. Just don’t. Because if you do, you’ll be ruined for life. Why? I am Italian and I’m obviously, deeply, madly in love with my home country, and of course I could be (well, I am) biased, but hey, it’s not just me saying it, Italy is the best country in the world! Come on folks, do I really need to tell you why when you’ll move to Italy you will be ruined forever? Don’t you know that you won’t go anywhere else with the same spirit? Do you realise that you will always look back to your Italian memories with incredible fondness and eternal love?
Moving to Italy is a lot like falling in love for the first time. It doesn’t matter how long and wide you’ve travelled already, Italy is something different, beautiful and special in its own way.
1. FOOD, glorious food!
And lots of it.
2. Second most important thing – wine.
And lots of it.
See also: 5 Most Romantic Rooftop Bars in Rome
3. Breathtaking architecture from the past and present.
You can visit several centuries worth of architecture without even stepping foot outside of your city.
4. Life’s a beach. And Italy has 248.
5. Dolce & Gabbana, Prada, Valentino, Gucci, Fendi, Furla, Bottega Veneta and more.
Definitely ruins your wallet.
See also: Visit Milan… On A Budget
6. Everyone is extra super attractive.
There’s something special in those Italian genes.
Did we name them all? What are YOUR reasons Italy ruined you?
Blog posts chosen for YOU:
- How to Open a Bank Account in Italy
- Top 5 Summer Festivals in Rome
- Moving to Italy – Best Italian Blogs and Websites