LEGAL TERMS AND CONDITIONS TO PARTICIPATE IN SPOTAHOME’S FESTIVE CONTEST
- GIVEAWAY ORGANIZER
The company Spotahome S.L.U with address at C/ Fuencarral 123, 28010 Madrid and tax identification number B87004511 launches a festive campaign (hereinafter, “Festive Contest”) to be implemented online and for ANY person of legal age in accordance with the provisions set forth in the section where the conditions to participate are stated.
- START DATE AND END DATE
The contest will start on the 9th December 2022 and end on 21st December 2022.
- REQUIREMENTS FOR PARTICIPATION AND MECHANICS OF THE CONTEST
The requirements to participate are the following:
- Those who are over the age of 18 can benefit from the prize.
- Follow one of Spotahome Instagram Channels. This incudes Global, Italy, Spain and Erasmusu.
- Like the post.
- Comment down below your “strange traditions” from your home country or from your adopted country.
- For an extra entry in the contest tag a friend in the comments!
To benefit from the the prize respondents must reply to the winners direct messages that Spotahome will send once the inners are picked. For the contest winners to be picked 50 participants must participate otherwise the contest will be cancelled.
- DISQUALIFICATIONS AND PENALTIES
If it becomes evident that any of the user have not met the requirements of the Terms and Conditions, or manipulates the participation process, or acts in bad faith, or that the data provided for participation is not valid, the participation will be considered null and void and the Participant will automatically be excluded from the contest, losing all rights to the prize of the contest. The Promoter reserves the right to disqualify any Participant without prior notice.
- EXCLUSION OF LIABILITY
By way of example, but not limitation, we are not responsible for any losses, theft, delays or any other circumstances attributable to third parties that may affect the progress of this contest; nor are we responsible for the use made by the Participant of the prize obtained in the contest.
We do not assume responsibility in cases of force majeure or unforeseeable circumstances that may prevent us from carrying out the Promotion or the total or partial enjoyment of the discount.
- POSTING OF COMMENTS AND OPINIONS ON SOCIAL MEDIA
Comments or opinions whose content is considered inappropriate, offensive, abusive or discriminatory or which could infringe third party rights shall not be allowed. Comments against anyone violating the principles of right to honor, to personal and family privacy and personal image shall also be banned. Spotahome shall not be liable for any damage caused by comments from participants regarding the contest as well as by comments that, at any time, could offend other participants.
- PROTECTION OF PERSONAL DATA
In accordance with the provisions of the General Data Protection Regulation, by accepting these Terms and Conditions, each Participant consents to having their personal data included in a file, owned by the contest Organizer, for the purpose of managing the PR
- We inform you that you may exercise your rights of access, rectification, deletion, opposition, limitation of processing, portability, and right to be forgotten, as well as your right to not be the subject of automated individual decisions, by sending an email to [email protected]. CHANGES AND ACCEPTANCE
We reserve the right to modify or expand these Terms and Conditions, as long as they do not harm or impair the rights of Contest Participants.
By participating in the contest, the Participant is, by implication, fully accepting the conditions of these Terms and Conditions. Likewise, participation in a contest of this nature implies acceptance of the rules of Instagram, the social network in which the contest is to be carried out.
- APPLICABLE LEGISLATION AND JURISDICTION
These legal terms and conditions shall be governed in accordance with the Spanish law. The Courts of the city of Madrid (Spain) shall be eligible to resolve any claim or controversy that may arise in relation to the validity, interpretation or fulfilment of these legal terms and conditions.