Rooms for rent in spacious, 3-bedroom apartment with rooftop terrace in Etterbeek
Other bedrooms in this apartment
Available: Jun 17th, 2018
Available: Jul 14th, 2018
- The highlight of the apartment is no doubt the exterior terrace with breathtaking views of Brussels: furnished with wicker furniture and filled with sunlight, this space is one of a kind. Just imagine enjoying a cup of coffee while overlooking the beautiful skyline of the city!
- The property is fitted with double glazed windows, eliminating any unwanted street noise.
- The European Parliament is a 20 minute walk away, so those working for this EU institution will have a short commute to work.
- The Jubelpark, or Parc du Cinquantenaire, is only a 10 minute walk away. Here, you will find floral gardens and fountains; perfect for disconnecting from the city buzz.
- The fully equipped kitchen comes with top of the line amenities including an oven and a microwave, as well as a washing machine with dryer functions.
- Room 3 is especially impressive, featuring a private bathroom and its very own balcony.
- The rooms are fully furnished and all three come with double beds and accept couples.
- The Université libre de Bruxelles Campus de la Plaine is 12 minutes away, making the rooms for rent an ideal choice for students as well.
- There is one shared bathroom, located on the lower level.
- Please take note of the extra charge for couples.