**The sunlit student spot**
_Because you're looking to make new friends_
**Will I like it here?**
Are you looking for a sunny space with other students?
Look no more. Welcome home.
**Really? Tell me more...**
You'll have all the essentials in this nice apartment. With brand-new furnishings throughout, lots of natural light, and a great location near a U-Bahn station, this home is pretty but practical.
We think this is an ideal spot for a bunch of students looking for lots of new friends.
**Your top 3 reasons to live here:**
- Feel new— everything here is super modern.
- Get some fresh air on the balconies— Bedrooms 2 and 3 have their own.
- Catch a train across the city— a U-Bahn station is just up the street. Convenient.
**But you need to know this...**
- The apartment has 6 bedrooms, but only 1 bathroom— you're going to have to wait your turn sometimes.
- The landlord only accepts students under 35 years old in this property.
- Smoking is only allowed on the balconies.
**Your Home-checker, Thaisa, said:**
_“I love this property. It's bright and everything is new.”_
**Help me make up my mind...**
This is a charming 1st floor, 6-bedroom apartment on Buschkrugallee, Berlin. It's sunny, it's modern, and it's near the U-Bahn— everything you'll need for a cozy stay.
It is perfect for students or Erasmus.