**The 4th-floor apartment with pretty city views**
_Because you want to live with like-minded people in a cool urban-living space – in one of Berlin’s most historic neighbourhoods._
**What's so cool about coliving?...**
Coliving is a new concept in renting. Rather than live alone, you rent in a building with like-minded peers and share social spaces. Coliving spaces work to create happy individuals and healthy communities.
You get to meet new people from all over the world. People with different stories, original perspectives, and shared values. You'll make friends, learn surprising lessons, and love the experience. And you get everything you need in one place:
- Spacious terrace with outdoor furniture
- Smart TV
- High-speed Wi-Fi
- Coffee machine
- Weekly cleaning (private and communal spaces)
- Coffee, toilet paper, cooking oil, and other basic supplies are provided for you
- Get to know your co-livers – meals out, cooking classes, and even candle-making lessons are available
- Get fit faster – exercise classes are available too: running, cycling, and a slightly scary-sounding “boot camp”
- Bathrooms: 1
**Tell me more about the apartment (and private rooms for rent)...**
The apartment sits on the 4th floor (Access by lift only), so you get an abundance of sunlight and gorgeous city views.
You have high-spec design, furnishings chosen for comfort and aesthetic, and an open-plan kitchen / living room leading to a pretty roofed terrace with a table and chairs.
The bedrooms are large, comfortable, and stylish. They combine pine-style floorboards with large windows and white walls to create a clean, clear, and sunny atmosphere.