**The elegant home**
_Because I want style in a trendy location_
**Will I like it here?**
It'd be hard not to.
Boasting exquisite decor and in an unbeatable location, this suave apartment has a lot to offer for the modern-day city dweller.
Let us show you around.
**Really? Tell me more...**
You will love the living room. With stylish furnishings, gorgeous wooden floors, and lots of natural light, you're all set to kick back and relax in style. This room is at ground level, but with some ingenious window frosting and curtains, you'll have plenty of privacy.
We think it’s ideal for someone who wants to live central. You'll be setting up camp in one of Berlin's trendiest neighborhoods, close to both the River Spree and the most emblematic landmarks in the city.
**Your top 3 reasons to live here:**
- The living room is ready for a cocktail party.
- The charming decor. Modern yet classic.
- Unionpark is only a 5-minute walk away.
**But you need to know this...**
- There's a washing machine but no dryer – no worries, you can air-dry your clothes on the balcony.
- The couch in the living room turns into a bed – ideal if you have guests.
- Some pets are allowed. Please include your animal friend in your booking request.
**Your Home-checker, Jaime, said:**
_“I loved this property. It’s an amazing apartment right in the heart of Berlin.”_
**Help me make up my mind…**
This is a fantastic ground floor, 1-bedroom apartment on Waldstraße, Berlin. It has a spacious living room and kitchen, elegant decor, and it's close to all the must-see attractions in the city.
This apartment is perfect for someone about to discover Berlin for the first time. Looking to soak up everything this vibrant city has to offer? Moabit is a great starting point for your journey.