**The Woluwe wonder**
_Because I want impeccable style, outside the hustle._
**Will I like it here?**
We think so.
Is modern chic high on your list of ‘must-haves’? Kick your Brussels adventure off in style with this impeccable 2-bedroom apartment.
**Really? Tell me more…**
You will love the sleek and stylish decor. The living room is a real highlight, with polished wooden floors, fashionable furnishings like a huge yellow sofa, pops of colour, and lots of natural light. To top it off, there is a cute little balcony.
We think this apartment is ideal for a laid-back couple or small family. You'll be in a charming residential neighbourhood, outside the city centre, but well connected by bus and tram. The lovely Parc des Sources is a short stroll away too.
**Your top 3 reasons to rent here:**
- The beautiful living room. Look at all that natural light.
- The cute kitchen terrace and the living room balcony. 2 outdoor spots!
- You'll be in a laid-back and local spot, outside the city centre.
**But you need to know this...**
- The apartment is located in Woluwe-Saint-Pierre. This is roughly 10 minutes drive from central Brussels.
- Bedroom 2 is currently used as a study. However, there is a small sofa bed by the entrance that can be moved into this room so it will function as a 2nd bedroom.
- Pets are allowed here. Remember to include them in your booking request.
**Your Home-checker, Victor, said:**
_“I loved this property. It's super stylish and has a very cool living room. The location is great too, and close to some lovely parks.”_
**Help me make up my mind…**
This is a stylish 2nd floor, 2-bedroom apartment on Politieke Gevangenenlaan, Brussels. It boasts impeccable modern style, a beautiful bright living room, and a balcony for your morning coffee.
This property is ideal for a professional couple or small family looking to escape the hustle. You’ll be in a laid-back and local spot here, with shops, a few good restaurants, and lovely parks close by. Pet owner? You can bring your furry friend.