**The cheery charmer**
_Because who doesn't love a bit of homely charm?_
**Will I like it here?**
Are you looking for something with lots of sunshine, and lots of space to enjoy that sun? This could be it.
**Really? Tell me more...**
You’ll love this flat's sunny charm. Enjoy the sun while preparing meals in the kitchen, then step outside to the terrace and take a seat to enjoy your meal. Catch up with your flatmates as you eat and get your daily dose of vitamin D.
We think this flat is perfect for anyone looking for a little peace, without isolation. You're in a residential spot, just a short walk from local shops, and a quick bus ride from the Emirates Stadium.
**Your top 3 reasons to live here:**
- This flat has a warm, welcoming feel to it.
- The terrace is the perfect spot to make the most of those sunny afternoons.
- This neighbourhood is quiet, with a great collection of shops close by.
**But you need to know this...**
- The kitchen is the only common area here, but when it's sunny the terrace is the perfect spot to hang out.
- There's only 1 complete bathroom here. Maybe keep those long showers to a minimum.
- Smoking is allowed here, but only out on the terrace.
**Help me make up my mind...**
This is a beautiful ground floor, 4-bedroom flat on Alwyne Square, London. Enjoy a sunny and welcoming interior, with a great terrace to share with your flatmates.
We think this flat is great for anyone looking to get out of the city hustle. Walk to your favourite shops and parks, and catch the bus to games at Emirates Stadium. Smokers? You can indulge out on the terrace.