**The magnificent modern**
_Because I want to smell the fresh paint._
**Will I like it here?**
It would be hard not to.
Looking for a stylish base with a bit of outdoor space? Is modern chic high on your list of ‘must-haves’? Kick your London adventure off in style with this new 2-bedroom apartment.
**Really? Tell me more...**
You will love the modern living area. It's got beautiful wooden floors, a few tasteful pieces of art, fashionable furnishings, and it opens out to a cute balcony. Grab a good book and a cup of tea, and lounge the day away in style.
We think this apartment is ideal for a laid-back couple or a small family looking for a location to match their lifestyle. Hither Green is a beautiful residential area of the city, but you'll still have a good selection of restaurants, pubs, and public parks to check out.
**Your top 3 reasons to rent here:**
- The lovely living area. The perfect spot to relax after a long day.
- Manor Park is just a short stroll away.
- The cute balcony, of course.
**But you need to know this…**
- Wi-Fi is not installed in this apartment – you will need to organise this if you require it.
- The apartment is located on the 1st floor and there is no elevator – get in a free leg workout every day.
- Only cats or other small pets are allowed in this apartment. Sorry no dogs are allowed. Please include your animal friend in your booking request.
**Your Home-checker, Ramon, said:**
_“I loved this property. It’s a brand new apartment with everything you need. You'll be right next door to a train station too.”_
**Help me make up my mind…**
This is a modern 1st floor, 2-bedroom apartment on Nightingale Grove, London. It boasts a lovely living room, fashionable furnishings, and a cute balcony.
This property is ideal for a laid-back group of friends or a small family. You’ll be in a largely residential neighborhood, with shops, restaurants and public parks close by.