**The Willesden Green special**
_Because I want to live like a true Londoner_
**Will I like it here?**
Are you a people-loving extrovert looking for some flatmate fun in a typical London suburb?
Good news, this one might be right up your alley.
**Really? Tell me more...**
You will love the kitchen. It's fully equipped and ready to cook up a storm. Put on your favorite apron and win over you flatmates with a delicious homemade meal. Bon appetit!
We think it’s ideal for a professional on the go. Willesden Green is a bit removed from the action, but you'll still find everything you need within arm's reach, including public transport.
**Your top 3 reasons to live here:**
- The kitchen is ready for your culinary experiments.
- The charming decor. Love the cool art on the walls.
- Gladstone Park is a 15-minute walk away.
**But you need to know this...**
- Willesden Green is a bit far from Central London – enjoy the residential vibes.
- All bedroom doors have thumb locks on them.
- Cleaning of the common areas (kitchen, bathroom, hallway) is carried out every two weeks.
**Your Home-checker, Kamil, said:**
_“I loved this property. It’s a beautiful flat in a quiet residential neighborhood. You've got bars, restaurants, and cafes nearby, as well as great public transport connections.”_
**Help me make up my mind…**
This is a fantastic 1st floor, 4-bedroom flat on Dartmouth Rd, London. It boasts a cool kitchen, lovely decor, and it's close to the luscious Gladstone Park.
We think this flat is perfect for working professionals. Tired of the hustle and bustle of Central London? Give Willesden Green a shot. It's tranquil, safe, and well-connected.