**The pocket-sized Londoner**
_Because I want style in a happening spot_
**Will I like it here?**
It'd be hard not to.
Are you looking for a compact, elegant spot with the bare essentials? Want to set up camp in one of London's most vibrant boroughs?
Prepare to crush hard on this one. Let us show you around.
**Really? Tell me more...**
You will love how much is packed in here. With a snug double bed, a compact kitchenette and a large flatscreen TV, you've got all the basics covered. It's all you need in an exciting city like this.
We think it’s ideal for outgoing individuals. You're super central here, and in a fantastic spot from which to explore London. The fashionable Camden neighbourhood is right next door too and is known for its excellent nightlife and buzzing music scene.
**Your top 3 reasons to live here:**
- The living area is cute and cosy.
- The slick decor. Everything you need, nothing you don't.
- The Regent's Park is right across the street.
**But you need to know this...**
- The kitchen is not fully equipped – please remember to bring your own plates and cooking utensils.
- There's no oven in the kitchen – those homemade cookies will have to wait.
- The studio is inside a hotel with reception, cleaning services, and even a restaurant.
**Your Home-checker, Demetrius, said:**
_“I loved this property. It’s a nifty flat in a great neighborhood. You've got bars, restaurants, and cafes nearby, as well as great public transport connections.”_
**Help me make up my mind…**
This is a fantastic 2nd floor, studio flat on Albany Street, London. It has a comfortable living area, simple yet elegant decor and it's close to several points of cultural interest.
We think this flat is perfect for a trendsetter. Whether you're looking for a history lesson or simply a hip spot where you can show off your excellent taste, this borough has you covered.