**The little extras**
_Because this one gets a bunch of bonus points._
**Will I like it here?**
We think so.
Bonus point numer 1: Gym access!
Bonus point number 2: Sweet location!
This cute studio is a winner.
**Really? Tell me more...**
You will love how much bang you get for your buck here. Comfortable double bed, equipped kitchen (with oven!), a small table for meals, and lots of storage space. To top it off, the building has a gym.
We think it’s ideal for a student or professional looking to make the most of London living. Tower Hamlets is central, well connected, and plenty of fun. Pubs, restaurants, cafes and shops; you have it all around here.
**Your top 3 reasons to rent here:**
- Keep life simple with a compact studio.
- The gym, of course.
- You're super central here, and within walking distance of some of the city's most iconic spots.
**But you need to know this...**
- This apartment is definitely on the small side. But, what it lacks in space it more than makes up for with the great location.
- The kitchen is equipped with a half-refrigerator. Be smart with the food shop.
- **This apartment is in a residence. That means there are some other almost identical units in the building. So what you see above may be a tiny, tiny bit different to what you actually rent.**
**Your Home-checker, Ike, said:**
_“I loved this property. It’s compact, stylish and in a great location. You're well connected by the Underground and there are lots of shops, restaurants and pubs close by."_
**Help me make up my mind…**
This is a sleek 7th floor, studio apartment on Leman Street, London. It's compact but very well equipped, and you'll have access to common areas including a gym and a laundry. Bonus.
We think this studio is ideal for an on-the-go professional. You're close to the best London has to offer here, and the Underground is handy to whip you around town.