**The river view reveller**
_Because I want new friends and a perch above the mighty Thames_
**Will I like it here?**
It would be hard not to.
Looking for something sleek and stylish? Think you might enjoy a drink while looking out over the Thames? This one has what you seek... and more!
**Really? Tell me more...**
You will love the roomy balcony. Step out of the modern living room and take in the view of the Thames. It's a funky round balcony, with plenty of space to sit and hang with the flatmates.
We think it’s ideal for tenants looking to escape the city hustle. You're in a mostly residential area, with a supermarket, park and cafés nearby. If you love to travel, you're not too far from the airport either.
**Your top 3 reasons to live here:**
- You'll have access to the building's shared gym — no more excuses for missing workouts!
- This flat has nice big windows in every room, so it's bright and airy.
- This is a residential spot, with a park and supermarket close by.
**But you need to know this...**
- This flat is relatively close to the airport, so you'll hear planes overhead from time to time.
- The kitchen isn't fully equipped — there are a few bits and pieces but you might need to bring a few extras.
**Your Home-checker, Jonatan, said:**
_“I loved this property. It’s a residential area with good DLR connections. It has really bright bedrooms and a great view to the Thames from the balcony."_
**Help me make up my mind...**
This is a modern 3rd floor, 3-bedroom flat on Wards Wharf Approach, London. It boasts a balcony with a view to the River Thames, and bedrooms with lots of natural light.
This property is ideal for tenants looking for a residential but well connected location. Take a stroll along Thames or through Thames Barrier Park; there is plenty to explore around here. You'll find a supermarket just a couple of minutes away too.