**The charming sunspot**
_Because I seek sunshine with style_
**Will I like it here?**
We think so.
Looking for a pretty and practical home in a peaceful neighbourhood? Take a look at this lovely flat.
**Really? Tell me more...**
You will love this charming living room. It is filled with natural light, and has lots of cool artwork and funky decor. You'll find the kitchen here too, with all the essential appliances and equipment.
We think it’s ideal if you’re looking for a peaceful, residential area to relax. You can see the boardwalks along the Woodberry Wetlands conservation area, and walk to the nearest train station with ease.
**Your top 3 reasons to live here:**
- This flat has beautiful decor throughout.
- The modern bathroom has a nice, big bathtub.
- You're in a peaceful spot with all the essentials nearby.
**But you need to know this...**
- The ceilings slope in most of the rooms, and get pretty low in some parts of the living room — watch your head!
- This flat is on the 3rd floor of the building, which doesn't have an elevator — time to get climbing.
**Your Home-checker, Jonatan, said:**
_“I loved this property. It’s a really sunny flat, with a really big bed in the bedroom. There's lots of cool decor here too."_
**Help me make up my mind...**
This is a sunny 3rd floor, 1-bedroom flat on Denver Road, London. It boasts a sunny interior bursting with artwork and stylish furnishings, and there's a bathtub for soaking away your worries.
This property is ideal if you’re looking for a quiet, residential area to call home. You're an easy walk from your local shops, library and train station, so it's super convenient. You can be in the city centre in less than half an hour!