**The sleek, chic space.**
_Because you don't have to be a millionaire to live in style._
**Will I like it here? **
We think that you will. The property is in a great upcoming area of the city. It's bright, spacious, fully furnished and equipped. See why we think so now?
**Really? Tell me more... **
You will love this living area. It's large, well lit and complete with plenty of seating space right in front of a TV. Imagine it now. Kicking back and watching a film with company after a long day. Heavenly!
We think that this could be the flat share of dreams. The property is not short on space and is well equipped meaning that it's perfect for sharing. It's also probably a little bit too good to keep to yourself.
**Your top 3 reasons to live here: **
- It comes complete with a roof terrace- think of all the money you'll save on beer gardens.
- The location is vibrant and trendy.
- There is so much living space throughout- great for socialising and making memories.
**But you need to know this...**
- This property is on the 3rd floor of a building with no elevator, so you can certainly save on the gym membership.
- Although this property is in a great location, the nearest Underground station is a 15-minute walk away- there are good bus links that can take you there faster.
- Smoking is allowed on the terrace of this property.
**Your Home-checker, Kamil, said:**
_“I love this property because it's a modern and spacious apartment with a roof terrace”_
**Help me make up my mind...**
This is a 3rd floor, 2-bedroom apartment on Kings Avenue, London. The property is bright, spacious and tastefully decorated throughout. Complete with great additional features such as en-suite facilities and a roof terrace, this is uptown living, just downtown.
It is perfect for young professionals. The surrounding area is becoming one of South London's most sought after locations. With plenty of bars, restaurants, supermarkets and a park, it's not hard to see why.