**The homely haven**
_Because there's nothing better than cute and cosy_
**Will I like it here?**
Are you looking for a space filled with charm and homely vibes? Looking for a little peace and quiet? If so, this flat ticks all those boxes.
**Really? Tell me more...**
You’ll love this adorable flat. It's compact, but it's got everything you need. Enjoy meals at that cute little dining table, and soak up the sun from that big window in your room while snug in bed.
We think this flat is great for a couple looking for a little peace and quiet. This area is residential, and you're just a stone's throw from a good range of local parks and shops.
**Your top 3 reasons to live here:**
- The kitchen and dining area has plenty of space for 2 people to cook and enjoy meals.
- The bedroom has everything you need, with lots of storage, sunshine and central heating.
- The neighbourhood is quiet and relaxed, with lots of parks to explore.
**But you need to know this...**
- There isn't much of a living room here. You've got a dining table, but no couch or television.
- You can bring your pets with you. Remember to include them in your booking request.
**Your Home-checker, Ramon, said:**
_“I loved this property. It’s really well connected by public transport, and it has a super cosy bedroom."_
**Help me make up my mind...**
This is a cosy, 1-bedroom flat on Cranleigh Road, London. Enjoy a comfy, homely space with a nice kitchen and dining area, plus a bedroom with all the basics.
We think this apartment is great for a couple looking for a quieter stay. You can find parks and local shops, all free from the noise of the city. Pet owners? You can bring along your furry friends too.