Rooms with double beds for rent in Las Huertas area of Madrid city center
Other bedrooms in this apartment
- The apartment is renovated and features parquet flooring in some rooms.
- The neighborhood of the apartment is referred to as Las Letras: situated within the city center of Madrid, this historical area is famous for housing famous Spanish authors such as Cervantes.
- The kitchen is very spacious and features 2 refrigerators, oven, and an electric stove.
- Situated in Madrid city center, tenants will have history, restaurants, and nightlife options all within walking distance.
- The living room is luminous and well-furnished with sofas, flat-screen TV, and a dining table where tenants can share meals.
- The living room also features a small balcony with views of the neighboring area.
- All rooms come with a double beds and independent keys for added security.
- There are three bathrooms for eight tenants.
- As the apartment has eight rooms, it may get crowded at times.