Enjoy worry-free living with included bills, covering rent and utilities for a hassle-free renting experience.
Furnished studio apartment for rent on L'Occitane. The property is on the 5th floor of a building with elevator.
Firstly, please grab the following documents. You’ll need them in the next stage of your application, and you won’t be able to make a booking without them.
If you are a professional, you need to provide:
If you are a student, you need the same documents from your guarantor.
· Overnight guests permitted: no
· Payment method: bank transfer, credit card
· Possibility of domiciliation: yes
· CAF/APL: yes
o Check-in/out hours: 9:00 - 17:30 (Monday - Friday only)
o Out of hours check-in: not possible (weekends and bank holidays)
· Required documentation:
o ID / Passport
o Work contract
o University acceptance letter (if applicable)
o Recent paychecks / Bank statement (if French)
o Home insurance
o Last tax declaration (if French)
o Guarantor (if French)
· Your landlord speaks: English, French, Chinese
· Your landlord does not live on the property
· For more information on renting in France, click here