**The double trouble terrace**
_Because one terrace is never enough_
**Will I like it here?**
We think so.
Do you dream of having a terrace all to yourself? Yes? Well then, how about 2?
Be sure to check this one out.
**Really? Tell me more...**
You'll have 2 terraces to enjoy all to yourself. Or, if you're a little more socially inclined, this could be the coolest venue for a little gathering. Grab some friends and get this party started!
We think this apartment is great for a trendy couple. Catch the Metro into the city centre, or explore the nearby parks and markets, like the Mercat de Sant Andreu.
**Your top 3 reasons to live here:**
- There are 2 separate terraces all for you.
- There's A/C installed throughout to keep you cool on those hot afternoons.
- This area has a great little collection of parks to explore.
**But you need to know this...**
- The kitchen of this apartment doesn't offer a dishwasher. Do yourself a favour and don't leave dirty dishes out for 3 weeks.
- Smoking is allowed in this apartment, but only out on the terrace.
**Give it to me straight...**
This is a furnished 7th floor, 1-bedroom apartment on Carrer de la Comtessa de Pardo Bazán, Barcelona. Enjoy 2 terraces, plus A/C to keep you comfy inside.
We think this apartment is ideal for anyone who loves getting out and getting some fresh air. Head out to your local parks, and explore nearby markets. Smokers? You can indulge out on the terrace.