**The El Raval experience**
_Because I want to live in a hip and happening spot_
**Will I like it here?**
We think so.
Looking for a stylish room in a great location? Kick start your Barcelona trip with a room in this lovely 3-bedroom apartment.
**Really? Tell me more...**
You will love the stylish setup here. You'll get a stylish and spacious bedroom with plenty of space to store your things, and access to the chic living room that is fashionably furnished and has a cute balcony. You'll love to come home to this place.
We think this apartment is ideal for an on-the-go couple or individual looking for a location to match their lifestyle. El Raval is a happening spot with excellent restaurants, cool bars, and a couple of lively markets. Head over to the amazing Museu d’Art Contemporani de Barcelona for an arts and culture fix.
**Your top 3 reasons to rent here:**
- The bedrooms are stylish and spacious.
- The lovely living room. The perfect spot to hang out with your new flatmates.
- You'll have an excellent choice of restaurants close by.
**But you need to know this…**
- There is no washing machine available here – no problem, just head down to the local laundromat.
- The apartment is located on the 3rd floor and there is no elevator – get in a free leg workout every day.
- Bedroom 3 is interior and doesn't get a huge amount of natural light – there's plenty of sunshine to be had outside though.
- You will be sharing this apartment with the live-in landlord.
**Your Home-checker, Albert, said:**
_“I loved this property. It’s an amazing 3-bedroom apartment in a great location. You’ve got shops, restaurants, and plenty of bars close by.”_
**Help me make up my mind…**
This is a lovely 3rd floor, 3-bedroom apartment on Carrer De Joaquín Costa, Barcelona. It boasts stylish bedrooms, a chic living room, and it has a cute balcony.
This property is ideal for on-the-go couples or individuals. You’ll be in a lively neighborhood, with bars, restaurants, and iconic spots like Museu d’Art Contemporani de Barcelona close by.