**The breathe of fresh air**
_Because good things come in 3's_
**Will I like it here?**
Do you dream of living in a space with not only a huge terrace, but 2 small balconies?
If so, you've hit the jackpot.
**Really? Tell me more...**
You'll be able to enjoy the fresh air and sunshine whenever you want. Step out onto the terrace, or duck out to one of the balconies. Indoor- outdoor flow!
We think this apartment is great for anyone looking for a roomy stay in foodie heaven. You'll never run out of restaurants or bars to try, with spots like the Mercat del Ninot nearby.
**Your top 3 reasons to live here:**
- There's a huge terrace and 2 cosy balconies to enjoy.
- This apartment is super spacious, with beautiful high ceilings.
- Nearby, you can find spots like the Casa Batlló museum, and Mercat del Ninot.
**But you need to know this...**
- The first bedroom doesn't have any windows, so it can get a little bit dark in there. Good news for all those late sleepers out there!
- Smoking is allowed here, but only out on the terrace or balcony.
**Our Homechecker, Xavier, said:**
_“I loved this property. It’s has a really huge living room and terrace, and beautiful spacious bedroom."_
**Give it to me straight...**
This is a spacious 1st floor, 3-bedroom apartment on Carrer del Rosselló, Barcelona. Enjoy a beautiful terrace and 2 cosy balconies, plus lots of space and style.
We think this apartment is ideal for professionals. Make your way through the fantastic range of bars and eateries nearby. Plus smokers? You can indulge out on the terrace or balcony.