**The Team Spirit**
_Because you're all in it together_
**Will I like it here?**
Do you love people? Do you thrive on being with others?
Can you think of nothing better than hanging out as a big gang, cooking meals together, and exploring Berlin?
Then this could be the place for you.
**Really? Tell me more...**
You're going to enjoy living in a property with two balconies. Sure, they can only be accessed through the bedrooms, but stay friendly with your flatmates and you can all enjoy beers here on a summer's evening.
We think this property is the perfect balance between fun communal living and elegance and sophistication. Living with so many other people, you'll be sure to have a blast, and prestigious Wilmersdorf is a lovely place to be located.
**Your top 3 reasons to live here:**
- A dishwasher is a blessing in a property with 8 tenants.
- Come winter, you're super close to the Horst-Dohm-Eisstadion ice-skating rink.
- A washing machine makes doing laundry simple.
**But you need to know this...**
- There are only 2 bathrooms between the 8 bedrooms. Not ideal. Practice patience.
- The balconies can only be accessed through Bedrooms 2, 3, and 4. So stay friendly with your flatmates :)
- The landlord only accepts tenants under the age of 35, sorry!
**Help me make up my mind...**
This is a 1st-floor, 8-bedroom apartment on Hohenzollerndamm in Berlin. It has a well-equipped kitchen, including a dishwasher for when you're feeling lazy, and other bonuses like 2 balconies.
It is perfect for those who want to live with lots of others, connect, and form lasting friendships. With so many people to choose from, you're sure to make friends. Elegant Wilmersdorf is also a charming neighbourhood to live in.