**The stylish saver**
_Because I seek style and affordability_
**Will I like it here?**
It would be hard not to.
Are you looking for a nicely furnished room in a quiet location? With only one flatmate you'll have plenty of space to yourself to unwind.
**Really? Tell me more…**
You will love the setup here. It’s a modern apartment with all the basics and a generous kitchen. Find some fresh ingredients at a local market and experiment a little. There’s no better way to make friends than with food.
We think this apartment is ideal for a solo student or professional. Tempelhof-Schöneberg is a predominantly residential spot, but you’ll have some cool bars and a few good restaurants within easy reach. Public transport is handy too, so commuting into the city is a breeze.
**Your top 3 reasons to rent here:**
- The charming decor. We love the chic wooden floors.
- The apartment gets lots of natural light.
- Commute into the heart of Berlin in around 30 minutes.
**But you need to know this...**
- There is a big sofa bed in the bedroom for rent, not a normal mattress.
- Smoking is allowed in this apartment.
- You will be sharing this apartment with the live-in landlord.
- You can bring your pets with you. Remember to include them in your booking request.
**Your Home-checker, Juan, said:**
_“I loved this property. It’s modern, get's plenty of natural light and is in a quiet location. You’ve got shops, restaurants, and public transport within easy reach.”_
**Help me make up my mind…**
This is a modern 5th floor, 2-bedroom apartment on Meraner Str., Berlin. It boasts chic decor, a generous kitchen, and windows that let in lovely natural light.
This property is ideal for a solo student or professional. You’ll be in a quiet, residential neighborhood that is an easy commute from the city centre. Smoker? You're welcome here.