**The most modern**
_Because sleek, new and shiny is perfect for me_
**Will I like it here?**
Do you dream of living in an open space, filled with lots of natural light and modern charm?
If so, this apartment ticks all your boxes.
**Really? Tell me more...**
You'll love this modern space, filled with natural light and beautiful hardwood flooring. It's clean and uncluttered, and will be sure to appeal to all the minimalists out there.
We think this apartment is great for students of the Berlin Institute of Technology. Catch a ride out to class in just 15-minutes, or head out to the Großer Tiergarten park for some fresh air.
**Your top 3 reasons to live here:**
- This apartment is modern and sleek, with beautiful hardwood flooring.
- There's central heating installed to keep you warm and cosy.
- The Großer Tiergarten park is just a quick trip away.
**But you need to know this...**
- This apartment is on the 3rd floor of the building, which doesn't have an elevator. Who needs a gym?
- The landlord will be living in the property with you.
**Our Homechecker, Thaisa, said:**
_“I loved this property. It’s a really new space with lots of light and lots of space."_
**Give it to me straight...**
This is a beautiful 3rd floor, 2-bedroom apartment on Beusselstraße, Berlin. Enjoy living with your live-in landlord in a sleek, modern space with central heating and beautiful wooden flooring.
We think this apartment is ideal for students with a love for the outdoors. Head out to class in just minutes, or explore the oldest park in Berlin during your break.