**The master minimalist**
_Because I want bright, slick and modern_
**Will I like it here?**
It would be hard not to.
Looking for an uber-modern apartment in a chic, residential neighbourhood? You've hit the jackpot here. 8 bedrooms means lots of new friends too!
**Really? Tell me more...**
You will love the contemporary style here. Each room offers clean white walls, sleek hardwood floors, and big windows to let in lots of natural light. The bedrooms have all the essentials, and there's dining space in the kitchen.
We think it’s ideal if you’re looking for an upper-class residential area. If you love the outdoors, even better, as you're an easy walk from Wilmersdorf stadium and the Horst Dohm ice-skating rink.
**Your top 3 reasons to live here:**
- The apartment is sleek and contemporary.
- Each bedroom has heating, a desk, storage, and an independent key.
- You're an easy walk from the local stadium and outdoor ice-skating rink.
**But you need to know this...**
- The apartment's shared balcony is off the bathroom — and since there are only 2 complete bathrooms between 8 bedrooms, it might be a bit busy.
- The kitchen is the only common area — there's no living room.
**Help me make up my mind...**
This is a minimalist 1st floor, 8-bedroom apartment on Hohenzollerndamm, Berlin. It boasts a modern interior throughout, with a spacious kitchen, and well-equipped bedrooms.
This property is ideal if you’re looking for a trendy spot outside the busy city centre. You can give ice-skating a go at the outdoor rink beside Wilmersdorf stadium, then grab a hot drink from your favourite café.