**The Moabit modern**
_Because I like new things._
**Will I like it here?**
It would be hard not to.
Are you looking for a chic and modern pad to perfectly compliment your fun-loving lifestyle? Just picture yourself entertaining in that lovely living room.
**Really? Tell me more...**
You will love that chic living room. It’s fashionably furnished, with sleek, minimalist decor and has lovely large windows to let the natural light shine through. Check out that stylish chandelier! The open-plan layout makes it perfect for entertaining guests, too.
We think this apartment is ideal for fashionable types looking for a location to match their lifestyle. Moabit is a largely residential spot with excellent restaurants, cool bars, and plenty of markets. The lush green Mierendorffplatz Park is just a few minutes walk away too.
**Your top 3 reasons to rent here:**
- The lovely living room. That TV!
- Mierendorffplatz Park is just a short stroll away.
- The apartment is fashionably furnished throughout.
**But you need to know this…**
- The apartment is located quite far from the city centre – no problem, the U-bahn will whip you there in no time.
- The sleeping area is semi-independent, but there is no door – it's a 1-bedroom... almost! Ideal studio floor plan really.
**Your Home-checker, Janos, said:**
_“I loved this property. It’s super modern and stylish and has a massive flat screen TV. The location is good, you’ve got shops, restaurants, and public transport within easy reach.”_
**Help me make up my mind…**
This is a modern ground floor, studio apartment on Neues Ufer, Berlin. It boasts fashionable furnishings, chandelier lighting, and has lovely large windows.
This property is ideal for a fashionable couple. You’ll be in a largely residential neighborhood, with markets, restaurants, and beautiful public parks like Mierendorffplatz close by.