**The magnificent minimalist**
_Because I want it modern, and I want it minimal_
**Will I like it here?**
It would be hard not to.
Are you a lover of all things minimal? Looking for a stylish room in a quiet part of town? Gather your things, this apartment has what you seek.
**Really? Tell me more...**
You will love this uncluttered and stylish space. Beautiful hardwood flooring, lots of natural light, and a crisp colour scheme can be found throughout. Minimalism to the max.
We think it’s ideal for young professionals looking for a quiet spot to unwind. This residential area is relaxed, but the Parkbühne Wuhlheide music venue is close by if you seek a little excitement.
**Your top 3 reasons to live here:**
- This apartment is the height of modern minimalism.
- The kitchen and dining area gets plenty of sunshine.
- This is a relaxed area, but there's still plenty to do.
**But you need to know this...**
- This apartment is on the 3rd floor of the building, which doesn't have an elevator. There's a little exercise for your day.
- There's only 1 bathroom in this apartment — best keep those showers quick.
- This landlord only accepts tenants under 35.
**Your Home-checker, Stefaniya, said:**
_“I loved this property. It’s a really nice and bright apartment, in a quiet neighbourhood."_
**Help me make up my mind...**
This is a modern 3rd floor, 4-bedroom apartment on Plönzeile, Berlin. It boasts minimalist style with wooden floors and lots of natural light, especially in the cosy dining area.
This property is ideal for young tenants looking for a little peace and quiet. You’ll be just outside the hustle of the city, but with plenty of shops and a few good restaurants within easy reach.