**The high-tech side of Berlin**
_Because I want to live near Germany's leading Science and Tech Park._
**Will I like it here?**
Are you looking to live in a peaceful residential area? Picture yourself jogging on a Saturday morning and then taking a tram to downtown for dinner and drinks.
**Really? Tell me more...**
You will love the location. Adlershof is known for its laid-back lifestyle and as a traditional East Berlin neighborhood. Bond with your neighbors strolling through one of the many city parks.
We think it’s ideal for young professionals. Recently refurbished, a terrific balcony, and a quiet area with easy access to public transport. 3 big ticks.
**Your top 3 reasons to rent here:**
- The modern appliances. An oven that is also a microwave. What will the Germans think of next?
- The balcony with outdoor seating. Relax and enjoy the view.
- The location. Quiet residential area, full of restaurants, shops and parks. There's even a lake close by. Sweet.
**But you need to know this...**
- This apartment is located on the 1st floor and there is no elevator. Opportunity to burn extra calories walking up and down the stairs?
- The building was built 90 years ago, and although it's in good condition, you might hear your neighbours sometimes.
**Our Homechecker, Marco, said:**
_“I loved this property. It’s nice and bright with a balcony, and has 3 well-equipped bedrooms."_
**Give it to me straight…**
This is a tidy 1st floor, 3-bedroom apartment on Thelenstraße, Berlin. You'll love the modern appliances and balcony. Grab a beer and enjoy the pretty street view.
We think this apartment is perfect for young professionals. Need to zip around town? The transit station is just 5 minutes away.