**The stylish suite**
_Because I'm looking for that modern charm_
**Will I like it here?**
It would be hard not to.
Looking for something sleek and modern, with a cosy balcony for your morning coffee? This one has the setup you seek.
**Really? Tell me more...**
You will love the modern decor of this apartment. Enjoy beautiful hardwood flooring, artwork adorning the walls, and a colourful sofa in the living room. Plus, there's plenty of light coming in through the balcony doors.
We think it’s ideal for a couple looking for a diverse area with easy connections to the city centre. There's plenty to do around here, with restaurants, parks, a stadium, and even a couple of museums.
**Your top 3 reasons to live here:**
- This apartment is sleek and modern throughout.
- The cosy balcony is the perfect spot to relax after a long day.
- The nearest Ubahn can get you to Alexanderplatz in less than 20 minutes.
**But you need to know this...**
- This apartment is on the 1st floor of the building, which doesn't have an elevator. There's a little extra exercise for your day.
- Smoking is allowed in this apartment, but only out on the balcony.
**Your Home-checker, Stefaniya, said:**
_“I loved this property. It’s well connected to the nearby Ubahn, so you have a direct line to the city centre. It has a nice open-plan living room and kitchen too, with a small balcony."_
**Help me make up my mind...**
This is a modern 1st floor, 1-bedroom apartment on Irenenstraße, Berlin. It boasts stylish living with cool decor and furnishings, plus a cosy balcony.
This property is ideal for a couple looking for convenience and vibrant living. You'll be in an area that is on the rise, with plenty of things to see and do. Smokers? You can indulge out on the balcony.