**The chic shared**
_Because I seek new friends in the right spot_
**Will I like it here?**
Are you looking for a spacious spot with heaps of style, in a modern Berlin neighborhood?
This one ticks all the boxes. Let us show you around.
**Really? Tell me more...**
You will love the living room. With stylish furnishings, gleaming parquet floors, and lots of natural light, it's the perfect spot to bond with your new flatmates over drinks. Bust out that old cocktail shaker and get the party started.
We think it’s ideal for fitness aficionados. Looking for new jogging routes? Volkspark Schöneberg-Wilmersdorf is within walking distance. It's a great spot for working out or simply admiring the stunning architecture.
**Your top 3 reasons to live here:**
- The living area is spacious and bright.
- The elegant decor. Love the crisp white walls.
- Volkspark Schöneberg-Wilmersdorf is a 5-minute walk away.
**But you need to know this...**
- There's a washing machine but no dryer – no worries, just set up a clothes rack and you're good to go.
- The balcony is only accessible via Bedroom 4.
- 1 bathroom for 5 bedrooms – keep your showers short and sweet.
**Your Home-checker, Jaime, said:**
_“I loved this property. It’s a beautiful shared apartment in a quiet residential neighborhood. You've got bars, restaurants, and cafes nearby, as well as great public transport connections.”_
**Help me make up my mind…**
This is a chic 1st floor, 5-bedroom apartment on Isoldestraße, Berlin. It boasts a generous living area, sophisticated decor, and it's surrounded by nature on all fronts.
We think this apartment is perfect for outgoing individuals. Schöneberg is one of the most vibrant areas in Berlin and it's easy to see why; parks, museums, and shops are all within arm's reach.