**The glorious greenery**
_Because I love feeling the grass between my toes_
**Will I like it here?**
It would be hard not to.
Looking for a beautiful, traditional home with not just 1, but 2 big gardens? Get your fix of the outdoors whenever you feel like it.
**Really? Tell me more...**
You will love the big gardens. The front garden is huge, and both have outdoor seating. Enjoy meals outside on sunny afternoons, or lie back in the grass and watch the clouds drift by.
We think it’s ideal if you’re looking for a peaceful, residential stay. You're 5 minutes' walk from a collection of local shops (which includes a market and bakery), and there are several bus stops close by to help you get around.
**Your top 3 reasons to live here:**
- There are 2 beautiful gardens with outdoor seating.
- The kitchen has a cosy dining area, for rainy days.
- You're in a quiet, residential area.
**But you need to know this...**
- There is €5 charge per use of the washing machine and dryer.
- This house is about 45 minutes by bus to the city centre — bring a book to pass the time.
- There's no oven or dishwasher in the kitchen — aspiring chefs, beware.
- The landlord can provide extra mattresses in the single bedrooms if you need them.
**Your Home-checker, Nicolaos, said:**
_“I loved this property. It’s a beautiful residential area, which is really calm and well connected by the bus. There are even a couple of big gardens here."_
**Help me make up my mind...**
This is a charming ground floor, 3-bedroom house on Hendrik Neefsstraat, Brussels. It boasts a cosy kitchen and dining area, plus 2 amazing gardens with outdoor seating and lots of open space.
This property is ideal if you’re looking for a laid-back spot with all the essentials. Enjoy strolling out to local amenities. You'll find restaurants and shops, plus a market and gym. Plus, nearby bus lines will take you right to the city centre.