**The Molenbeek chic**
_Because I want style in the right spot_
**Will I like it here?**
Are you looking for a cosy spot with lots of style and art in a quiet residential neighborhood?
Good news, this one might be right up your alley.
**Really? Tell me more...**
You will love the decor. Modern art on the wall, stylish furnishings, and leafy plants everywhere. It's an interior designer's dream.
We think it’s ideal for female professionals. Molenbeek is safe, tranquil, and picturesque. It's a residential neighborhood with urban vibes.
**Your top 3 reasons to live here:**
- The living room is ready for a fancy soirée.
- The chic decor. Love the pop art on the living room walls.
- Karreveld Castle is right across the street.
**But you need to know this...**
- There's a washing machine but no dryer – no probs, just set up a drying rack and you're good to go.
- You'll be sharing the apartment with the live-in landlord.
**Our Homechecker, Mariana, said:**
_“I loved this property. It’s an amazing apartment in a peaceful area of Brussels. You've got lots of shops and parks nearby, as well as bars, restaurants, and cafes.”_
**Give it to me straight…**
This is a fantastic 3rd floor, 2-bedroom apartment on Jean De La Hoeselaan, Brussels. It has a generous living room, modern decor, and it's super close to a 17th century castle.
We think this apartment is perfect for female professionals. Tired of the hustle and bustle of big city living? Get down to Molenbeek and settle down in a charming residential neighborhood.