**The private pad**
_Because I want a space all of my own_
**Will I like it here?**
It would be hard not to.
Looking for lots of space to call your own, in a trendy part of Brussels? Settle in, you've got a whole floor to yourself here.
**Really? Tell me more...**
You will love having your very own living room and bathroom. Your room is spacious and bright, and the living room is a cosy spot to make your own. Your bathroom even offers a bathtub.
We think it’s ideal for shopaholics and aspiring politicians alike. You're close to the Porte de Namur, known for great shopping, and the European Parliament. There's something for everyone.
**Your top 3 reasons to live here:**
- You've got your very own living room and ensuite bathroom.
- The shared kitchen has a cosy terrace for extra sun.
- Porte de Namur is less than 10-minutes' walk away.
**But you need to know this...**
- The tenant's living room wasn't furnished when we went to visit, but the landlord will be getting furniture for it soon.
- The apartment is located on the 2nd floor and there is no elevator.
- The landlord will be living in the apartment with you.
**Your Home-checker, Mariana, said:**
_“I loved this property. It’s close to_ _Porte de Namur, which is known for great shopping. You've got your own living room, and a little terrace off the shared kitchen."_
**Help me make up my mind...**
This is a modern 1st floor, shared apartment on Van Aastraat, Brussels. You'll be staying with a live-in landlord, in an apartment with a private living room and ensuite, plus a terrace off the kitchen.
This property is ideal for tenants looking for a trendy part of town. Whether you like to shop, love the outdoors, or are into politics, there's something for you here. It's all a quick walk away too.