**The charming terrace spot**
_Because you're looking for some outdoor space_
**Will I like it here?**
Are you looking for a place with a great terrace?
Get your sunblock ready. You're home.
**Really? Tell me more...**
You'll have plenty of outdoor time in this lovely place. With lots of natural light, a gorgeous terrace to enjoy, and a nice location near a train station, this apartment has all the makings of a happy home.
We think this is an ideal spot for a busy professional or couple looking for a cute spot with some space outside.
**Your top 3 reasons to live here:**
- Lounge on your terrace— heavenly.
- With an ensuite bathroom, midnight runs will be easier.
- You'll have a train station nearby to take you wherever you want to go. Convenient.
**But you need to know this...**
- The apartment doesn't have a washing machine— you'll have to find a laundromat nearby.
- The property is on the 2nd floor of a building with no elevator— but a bit of exercise never hurts.
**Our Homechecker, Rose, said:**
_“I love this property. The bedroom has lots of natural light, and the location is great.”_
**Give it to me straight...**
This is a lovely 2nd floor, 1-bedroom apartment on Chaussée de Wavre, Brussels. It's bright, it's got a nice terrace, and it has an ensuite bathroom— what's not to love?
The location is great— nearby, you'll find all the restaurants, cafes, bars, and shops you could ever want. Perfect.