**The central superstar**
_Because I want a trendy apartment in the heart of Brussels_
**Will I like it here?**
It would be hard not to.
Looking for a modern apartment with cool skylights and plenty of room to move? You'll get all of that in the heart of busy Brussels.
**Really? Tell me more...**
You will love the bright and roomy interior. Skylights let in plenty of sunshine, both in the bedroom and living room. All the natural light makes these spacious rooms feel even bigger.
We think it’s ideal if you’re looking for a trendy spot in the bustling city centre. In less than 10 minutes' walk, you can be at the Royal Gallery of Saint Hubert, or at the markets of the Grand Place.
**Your top 3 reasons to live here:**
- The skylights let in a ton of natural light.
- Your bedroom has plenty of open space.
- You're right in among the action here.
**But you need to know this...**
- This apartment is on the 4th floor of the building, which doesn't have an elevator — who needs a gym membership?
- The bedroom is spacious, but the ceilings slope lower on the edges of the room — watch your head!
**Your Home-checker, Victor, said:**
_“I loved this property. It’s right in the city centre, close to some of the best commercial streets in the city. There are cool skylights, and a big bedroom."_
**Help me make up my mind...**
This is a trendy 4th floor, 1-bedroom apartment on Rue aux Fleurs, Brussels. It boasts an open-plan living room and kitchen, a spacious bedroom, and sunny skylights.
This property is ideal for a couple looking to have some fun in the city centre. Shop 'til you drop along Rue Antoine Dansaert, or marvel at the stunning architecture surrounding Grand Place.