**The fancy treat**
_Because who doesn't love a little regal flair?_
**Will I like it here?**
Are you looking for something in a quiet area, with plenty of sophisticated style? This could be the one for you.
**Really? Tell me more...**
You’ll love this stylish apartment. Enjoy beautiful blue tiling in the kitchen and bathroom, and a super spacious living room with lovely hanging light fixtures. Plus, there's a balcony!
We think this apartment is great for anyone looking for a little peace and quiet. This area is residential and relaxed, with a beautiful park and shopping centre just a few minutes' walk away.
**Your top 3 reasons to live here:**
- This apartment has cool, sophisticated style throughout.
- The balcony is the perfect spot to get outside and soak up the sun.
- This is a really quiet and relaxed area, especially since you overlook the park.
**But you need to know this...**
- This apartment is on the 2nd floor of the building, which doesn't have an elevator. Add a little exercise to your daily routine.
- There's no internet installed in this apartment. If you need it, you'll have to arrange it yourself.
**Your Home-checker, Mariana, said:**
_“I loved this property. It’s in a quiet residential area with great public transport connections. It's got a really spacious living room and even a small balcony."_
**Help me make up my mind...**
This is a beautiful 2nd floor, 2-bedroom apartment on Victor En Jules Bertauxlaan, Brussels. Enjoy classic style throughout, plus a living room with a cosy balcony overlooking the park.
We think this apartment is great for a couple or small group looking for a quiet spot to relax. You're right beside Astrid Park, so you can get out and enjoy the outdoors whenever.