**The backyard bash**
_Because you want your own space._
**Will I like it here?**
Looking for a simple studio out in a quiet, residential area?
This could be just what you need.
**Really? Tell me more...**
You will love this functional space. You'll be sharing the garden with the house in front, but inside is all yours. You've got a double bed, a fully-equipped kitchen with an oven, and a small dining table. It's straightforward living to the max.
We think it’s ideal for an easy-going individual or couple looking for some peace and quiet. In less than 5 minutes, you'll find yourself at the local supermarket, pharmacy, and bar. There are a couple of bus stops nearby too, to make getting around easier.
**Your top 3 reasons to live here:**
- The simple, tidy living area.
- The well-equipped kitchen.
- It's quiet, but still has all the basics nearby.
**But you need to know this...**
- This studio is located in the back garden of a completely separate house — you have your own entrance to the garden, so you won't have to go through the house to get to your apartment.
- The mattress shown in the photos and video will be replaced with a new one before you arrive.
- The price shown is for one tenant, for a couple the rent will increase by €200 per month.
- This studio doesn't have its own Wi-Fi installed, however you should be able to connect to the Wi-Fi from the main house.
**Your Home-checker, Lukasz, said:**
_“It's in the back garden of the main house, so you have your own entrance and the space to yourself."_
**Help me make up my mind...**
This is a furnished ground floor, studio apartment on Woodford Crescent, Dublin. It boasts a tidy living area with a comfortable double bed, plus a fully-equipped kitchen with an oven and a dining table.
This property is ideal for an easy-going couple looking for a quiet spot to escape the city hustle. You're an easy walk from local amenities, and with bus stops nearby and parking available, your commute is flexible.