**The smart studio**
_Because I want to enjoy the essentials in style_
**Will I like it here?**
We think so.
Looking for a modern studio with all the basics? This compact little ripper is in a great location too. Easy living.
**Really? Tell me more...**
You will love this functional space. There's a double bed, a wardrobe, and a fully equipped kitchenette with an oven. The table folds up, so you can save space when you're not eating or working.
We think it’s ideal if you’re looking for a charming area full of character. You're close to a huge range of shops, bars, and restaurants. Check out the local cinema and shopping centre, it's less than 10 minutes' walk away.
**Your top 3 reasons to live here:**
- This studio is modern and full of natural light.
- There's a fully equipped kitchenette, which even has an oven.
- You're in a popular area with absolutely everything you need close by.
**But you need to know this...**
- This studio is pretty compact — you'll save a ton of time on the vacuuming.
- There's no TV here — nothing to distract you from that book you've been meaning to read.
**Your Home-checker, Jenny, said:**
_“I loved this property. It's a small-but-perfectly-formed studio, and although it's compact, it still has all the essentials."_
**Help me make up my mind...**
This is a modern studio apartment on Rathmines Road Upper, Dublin. It boasts a sunny living area with a fully equipped kitchenette and oven, plus a table to fold up and down as you need it.
This property is ideal if you’re looking for a cool little neighbourhood with lots to do. Taste your way through local restaurants, visit the cinema, and shop 'till you drop at the Swan Shopping Centre.