**The pastry lovers**
_Because I love a sweet treat._
**Will I like it here?**
We think so.
This modern studio is located in Belém, home of the famous Pastéis de Belém! Who says you can't pick your neighbourhood based on baked treats?
**Really? Tell me more...**
You will love the functional modern space. A single sofa-bed, compact equipped kitchen, plenty of storage, and even a coffee maker. Everything you need, nothing you don’t.
We think it’s ideal for an adventurous professional. Escape the tourist hustle, and explore a true locals locale. Hungry? You can't live around here and not sample the famous pastéis.
**Your top 3 reasons to rent here:**
- The space saving sofa-bed. Minimalism meets functionality.
- The generous kitchen. For a studio you've got plenty of bench space.
- The pastries, of course. Delicate and delicious.
**But you need to know this...**
- There is no washing machine.
- This apartment is definitely cosy, but what it lacks in space it makes up for in functionality and style.
**Our Homechecker, Vasco, said:**
_“I loved this property. It’s compact and stylish, and in a lovely location just outside the busy city centre.”_
**Give it to me straight…**
This is a cosy ground floor, studio apartment on Calçada Galvão, Lisbon. It's modern and minimalist, with a generous kitchen, and a functional living and sleeping space.
We think this apartment is ideal for anyone looking for an authentic and laid-back Lisbon location. You'll be close to excellent restaurants, plenty of bars, and the lovely Botanical Gardens.