**The shopaholic's sanctuary**
_Because I love getting my hands on all the latest deals_
**Will I like it here?**
We think so.
Looking for something simple and straightforward, just a quick walk from one of the best spots to shop in London? Start making room in your wardrobe.
**Really? Tell me more...**
You will love this location. Just 15-minutes' walk from Canary Wharf means you're close to shops, restaurants, and even an ice-skating rink. Plus, find the Chrisp Street Market nearby too.
We think it’s ideal for tenants looking for all the basics in a great location. Enjoy well equipped bedrooms, and a cosy kitchen and dining area. Easy living.
**Your top 3 reasons to live here:**
- The kitchen has a dining table, so you can keep crumbs out of your bedroom.
- Each room has all the basics — including a desk, wardrobe and heating.
- You're an easy walk from the bustling Canary Wharf.
**But you need to know this...**
- This flat is on the 2nd floor of the building, which doesn't have an elevator — there's a little extra exercise for the day.
- There's only 1 complete bathroom in this apartment — with a separate toilet to make life a bit easier.
**Your Home-checker, Kamil, said:**
_“I loved this property. It has a well equipped kitchen with lots of storage. Plus, it's just 5 minutes walk from the nearest DLR station._
**Help me make up my mind...**
This is a furnished 2nd floor, 5-bedroom flat on Cordelia Street, London. It boasts simple, uncluttered living, with well equipped bedrooms and a kitchen with a dining area.
This property is ideal for tenants that love to shop. You're in a relaxed area, just a short walk from Canary Wharf. Check out the great range of shops there, as well as the ice-skating rink. If you're feeling brave.