**The whimsical Wimbledon**
_Because I want a green escape from the city_
**Will I like it here?**
It would be hard not to.
Looking for something out of the concrete jungle? You'll never run out of woodland to explore here.
**Really? Tell me more...**
You will love the location. You're between Wimbledon Commons and Richmond Park, and also close to Kingston University. Spend hours exploring, or practice your swing at one of the local golf courses.
We think it’s ideal if you're looking for tidy simplicity. You'll enjoy a fully equipped kitchen and dining area, and your pick of a sunny bedroom with all the essentials. There's no clutter to be found here.
**Your top 3 reasons to live here:**
- The kitchen offers a cosy dining area.
- The bedrooms are bright and free from mess.
- You're surrounded by parks and woodland here.
**But you need to know this...**
- This flat is on the 2nd floor of the building, which doesn't have an elevator — there's some more exercise for your day.
- Bedroom 1 doesn't have a wardrobe — it's probably not the place to keep your whole shoe collection.
- The only common area is the kitchen — make friends with food.
- There's only 1 bathroom — get in quick for your morning shower.
**Your Home-checker, Kamil, said:**
_“I loved this property. It has good bus connections to Putney, where you can catch the underground and train. I really like bedroom 3, which is bright and the biggest in the flat."_
**Help me make up my mind...**
This is a furnished 2nd floor, 4-bedroom flatshare on Stroud Crescent, London. It boasts a fully equipped kitchen and dining area, and 4 tidy double bedrooms with plenty of natural light.
This property is ideal for adventurers looking for some greenery. Here, you'll find the enormous Richmond Park (keep an eye out for deer!) and Wimbledon Commons. Walk, run, even play golf or football.