**The modern luxury**
_Because I'm looking for something with a little extra_
**Will I like it here?**
It would be hard not to.
Do you seek a stylish spot with options to soak up the sun? Well with a common swimming pool and a garden, you're spoiled for choice here.
**Really? Tell me more…**
You will love that sunny garden. It’s spacious with luscious lawns, and you can enjoy the indoor-outdoor flow from the kitchen. And if the weather isn't co-operating, try the sauna!
We think this apartment is ideal for a professional looking for a spot with all the extras. Richmond is a laid-back charmer by day close to the River Thames. Quiet and residential, you'll enjoy retreating here after a long week at work.
**Your top 3 reasons to rent here:**
- Yup. You did read that right. There's a shared swimming pool (and a gym, and a sauna!)
- The rooms to rent have ensuite bathrooms. Doesn't get much better than that.
- Walk just 15-minutes to the Royal Botanic Gardens, Kew.
**But you need to know this...**
- The furniture for the bedrooms and garden are coming soon. A dining table will also be added. Lucky you.
- You will be sharing this apartment with the live-in landlord and his wife.
- The landlord only accepts professionals between the ages of 21-55 in this property.
**Your Home-checker, Gabriel, said:**
_“I loved this property. It has all the bells and whistles and is in a quiet, residential neighbourhood.”_
**Help me make up my mind…**
This is a modern 6-bedroom flat on Melliss Avenue, London. It boasts indoor-outdoor flow from the kitchen to the luscious garden. And if that's not enough, there's a communal swimming pool, gym and sauna.
This property is ideal for a professional. You’ll be in quiet, residential Richmond, with the River Thames nearby. You can even walk to the Royal Botanic Gardens, Kew.