**The social space**
_Because I want new friends in Newham_
**Will I like it here?**
We think so.
Are you a busy bee looking for affordability in a laid-back spot? Pack your bags, this could be the one.
**Really? Tell me more…**
You will love the uncluttered, classic decor. Easy care tiled floors in the kitchen and bathroom, minimal furnishings, a crisp white colour scheme, and all the essentials ready and waiting for you. The bedrooms are well equipped and affordable too.
We think this flat is ideal for anyone after a quiet, residential spot. Newham is outside the centre of London, but you'll still find all the essential shops and restaurants along nearby Barking Road.
**Your top 3 reasons to rent here:**
- Unwind in the bathtub after a long day.
- The generous kitchen. What’s your specialty?
- You can commute into the heart of London in around 30 minutes.
**But you need to know this...**
- There is no living room in this flat, so gather up your flatmates and head to the pub to catch up.
- The landlord will be putting a double bed in Bedroom 2 soon.
- You will be sharing this flat with the live-in landlord.
**Your Home-checker, Ramon, said:**
_“I loved this property. It’s tidy, classically decorated and in a convenient location. You’ve got shops, restaurants, and public transport within easy reach.”_
**Help me make up my mind…**
This is a tidy 1st floor, 4-bedroom flat on Trinity Gardens, London. It boasts crisp, classic decor, minimal furnishings, and all the essentials ready to go. You just need to bring your suitcase.
This property is ideal for anyone after a quiet, residential neighbourhood. You’ll be in Newham, where you'll find shops and restaurants along nearby Barking Road. And, central London is an easy commute away.