**The green thumb's paradise**
_Because I've always wanted to try my hand at gardening_
**Will I like it here?**
It would be hard not to.
Looking for something with plenty of space to get out, enjoy the sun and feel the grass between your toes? This tidy 2-bedroom flat has what you seek.
**Really? Tell me more...**
You will love the beautiful back garden. It has lots of grass, and even a little spot where you can do some gardening of your own. Enjoy drinks out in the sun, and make the most of the good weather.
We think it’s ideal for a family or a couple of friends looking for a quiet spot to relax. You're out of the hustle of the city, with a few local parks and shops nearby. Enjoy quiet, residential vibes here.
**Your top 3 reasons to live here:**
- The garden makes a great spot to relax and enjoy the sun.
- The living room has plenty of space to hang out.
- You're in a laid-back, residential spot.
**But you need to know this...**
- The bedrooms are currently unfurnished, but your landlady can provide beds if you need them.
- This apartment is at least an hour by public transport from the city centre — bring a good book to pass the time.
- You can bring your pets with you. Remember to include them in your booking request.
- Smoking is allowed throughout this flat — maybe keep it to the garden?
**Your Home-checker, Ramon, said:**
_“I loved this property. It’s a really nice flat with a big living room, and a really spacious back garden."_
**Help me make up my mind...**
This is a tidy ground floor, 2-bedroom flat on Romsey Road, London. It boasts a spacious lawn waiting for a keen gardener, plus a generous living room.
This property is ideal for a couple of friends looking for some peace and quiet. Here, you get quiet residential living outside the big city hustle. Smokers? Indulge throughout. Pet owners? Bring along your furry friends.