**The balcony and the buzz**
_Because I want style and lots of sunlight_
**Will I like it here?**
It'd be hard not to.
Boasting a sunny balcony in a buzzing London borough, this suave flat has a lot to offer.
Let us show you around.
**Really? Tell me more...**
You will love the balcony. It's the perfect spot for an avid people-watcher. Grab your drink of choice and quietly contemplate local life from your own vantage point.
We think it’s ideal for outgoing professionals. Food markets, vintage boutiques, and cosmopolitan vibes. Living in Camden, you can be sure you'll never skip a beat.
**Your top 3 reasons to live here:**
- The balcony is almost screaming for afternoon drinks.
- The open-plan kitchen. Keep your guests entertained.
- Kiln Theatre is a 2-minute walk away.
**But you need to know this...**
- The kitchen is not fully equipped – please remember to bring your own plates and cutlery.
- The property has been recently renovated and is still missing some basic furnishings. Bed, wardrobe, and couch will be in the flat by the time you move in.
**Your Home-checker, Kamil, said:**
_“I loved this property. It’s a modern flat in a great neighborhood. Everything you need for your day-to-day life is within arm's reach.”_
**Help me make up my mind…**
This is a fantastic 1st floor, 1-bedroom flat on Kilburn High Road, London. It has a sunny balcony, a spacious kitchen, and it's close to some of the best cultural venues in town.
We think this apartment is perfect for hip professionals. If your idea of a good time is browsing through used vinyls and trying on vintage clothes, Camden is the place for you.