**The London lifestyle**
_Because I seek simplicity in the heart of the city_
**Will I like it here?**
We think so.
This modern studio is fun-sized, functional, and in a location to brag about. Keep it simple; life happens outside your door around here.
**Really? Tell me more...**
You will love this functional space. The combined living and sleeping area is modern and very cosy, with a comfortable bed, plenty of storage space, and a desk for work or study. The kitchen is compact but well equipped. Easy living.
We think this apartment is ideal for an on-the-go individual. Locations don't get much better than this. Walk to your favourite bar or restaurant, or to iconic spots like Regent's Park and Russell Square.
**Your top 3 reasons to rent here:**
- The functional studio layout.
- You'll have access to a free gym!
- Plus 15% off food and beverage at the in-house restaurant.
- The Regent's park is right next door. What a location!
**But you need to know this...**
- There is no oven in the kitchen – there is a stove though, so you can still show off your chef skills.
- There is a 24 hour reception in this building.
- The building has a common laundry room.
**Your Home-checker, Jonathan, said:**
_“I loved this property. It’s a compact but functional studio in a very central London location. You've got everything you need close by, including one of the best parks in the city.”_
**Help me make up my mind…**
This is a lovely 3rd floor, studio apartment on Albany Street, London. It boasts modern decor, a compact but functional layout, and a cute kitchen.
This property is ideal for a fun-loving individual. You’ll be as central as it gets here, and within walking distance of some of London's most iconic spots. The Underground is super handy too, so getting around is a breeze.