**The central city socialite**
_Because I want a cosy spot with all the extras_
**Will I like it here?**
We think so.
Looking for a modern studio with all the perks, right in the heart of London? This super cool residence is just the ticket.
**Really? Tell me more...**
You will love the common areas here. You've got your well furnished studio with kitchenette, and then a whole lot more. There's a gym, a games room, and a very cool living space. Get social and make some new mates.
We think it’s ideal for an on-the-go single looking to make the most of London living. Kensington is a classy spot, with lots of great restaurants and plenty of cool bars.
**Your top 3 reasons to rent here:**
- Keep life simple with a compact studio.
- The common areas, of course.
- Kensington is a privileged London location.
**But you need to know this...**
- This apartment is in a residence. That means there are some other almost identical units in the building. So what you see above may be a tiny, tiny bit different to what you actually rent.
- The kitchen is compact and does not have ann oven. There is a stove and a microwave oven though, so you can still show off your skills.
**Your Home-checker, Ike, said:**
_“I loved this property. It’s compact and functional, and you have access to amazing shared facilities."_
**Help me make up my mind…**
This is a cosy studio apartment on Alderson Street, London. It's modern and has all the basics, including an equipped kitchenette. You'll also have access to amazing common areas including a gym.
We think this studio is ideal for a single looking for something central. You're close to the best London has to offer here, and the Underground is handy to whip you around town.