**The cosy chic**
_Because I like my style within arm's reach_
**Will I like it here?**
It would be hard not to.
Looking for a super stylish bedroom that makes super efficient use of space? You can say goodbye to hours of vacuuming here.
**Really? Tell me more...**
You will love this efficient set-up. The bedrooms have all you need, to the point where they're practically mini-studio flats. They share a super modern and super cute kitchen and dining area too.
We think it’s ideal for tenants looking for a little peace and quiet. You're an easy walk from Harlesden shops, and just half an hour on the underground from Regent's Park.
**Your top 3 reasons to live here:**
- Your bedroom has all you need, all in one spot.
- The kitchen and dining area is a super cute spot to enjoy meals.
- You're an easy walk from a great collection of local shops.
**But you need to know this...**
- This flat is in a residence. That means there are some other almost identical units in the building. So what you see above may be a tiny, tiny bit different to what you actually rent.
- The only common area is the kitchen and dining area, which you're only sharing with 1 other bedroom.
- This flat is pretty compact — cleaning will be quick, but you won't be hosting any parties any time soon.
**Your Home-checker, Ike, said:**
_“I loved this property. The bedroom is well equipped, with an ensuite, storage, desk and television."_
**Help me make up my mind...**
This is a modern 10th floor, 2-bedroom flat on Old Oak Lane, London. It boasts super well equipped bedrooms each with an ensuite, and a cosy kitchen and dining area to share.
This property is ideal for tenants who don't mind cosy and compact. You can enjoy this in a quiet part of town, home to nature reserves, parks and a small collection of local shops just an easy walk away.